The last few days seem like they have been a blur......so much going on! It seems like so much has happened and I can't even remember what days what happened. It is crazy!
Things seems to be going ok though.......although......my poor baby has ANOTHER ear infection. I pulled her account up in the computer at work today and she has had 6 ear infections in 8 months. Poor girl! We have her checkup scheduled for February so I'm sure we will be discussing making a visit to the ENT to discuss tubes. As much as I hate to even mention surgery I am all for getting those sweet little ears fixed!
Eric is already getting on my nerves. He calls me at work and says....."what do you need me to do?" I feel like his mother who needs to leave him a list everyday so he will know what chores to do. HaHa! Men!! He had an interview, but he is going to have a really hard time because nobody wants to hire an injured guy. Know what I mean?!?
I am really getting anxious about Makennah's appointment on Wednesday with the neurosurgeon. I want to see what he says about her developmental delays. I will keep you updated!
Well I can't even type anymore because I am sooooo tired.......long day at work today! Before you go to bed check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkcE6Vy-e6c
This little girl is absolutely AMAZING!!!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
So Much Love
Posted by MommyCandi at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment