Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just A Need!

Hey ladies! I created this blog hoping that we could share thoughts & feelings about our lives as Mommies and Wives with each other in hopes to help one another! I have wanted to set this up for a long time now and just haven't, but when a dear friend set hers up I decided I would get started too! I want to be able to share all the days of sunshine and all the cloudy days with each other! It's a tough world and we need each other!

5 comments:

Monica Squiers said...

Your layout is cute!

Emily M. said...

I think your blog is a great idea. I have been thinking of starting one too. I love you layout - super cute!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!!

mytwosunshines said...

Did you get my email on Monday? It is so funny that I got one from you about blogging also. Okay...go get on my page!:) I think I am going to love this! Very excited!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

So glad you are joining the blogging world. Beware it is sooooooo addicting!