Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Nation in Need of Prayer!

During the last 24 hours I feel like I have been so frazzled and that I don't really know how I feel. I will tell you that I am so scared for our country and especially scared for what this might bring or start for our children's generation! I think this election has caused so much turmoil and it seems like it has brought back, well or flared up, racism all over again. Our country had come so far and now it seems like we have just taken several steps backward! Wow!!

Our greatest power is to have faith and keep our Almighty Father FIRST and He will take care of our country!

2 comments:

Monica Squiers said...

We just have to remember God is in control. We just need to have faith and pray without ceasing.

Mc Allen said...

yes, thats what we are all clinging to... Great insight, thank you!!! LA