The last year I have had to learn how to rely on my faith and put all my trust in God with all that has happened with Makennah and all, but right now I am really struggling! It just seems like we continue to get one thing after another. Eric's back is just up in the air and the doctors have mentioned the word surgery several times, but it's not definite yet, but I am super worried because I have thought surgery from the get go. His job hasn't been very nice to him and they accuse him of "dragging" this injury out. He has a feeling that they will get rid of him eventually when he comes back. That REALLY worries me because I took a paycut when I chose to go work for Fort Worth Pediatrics. I am not making quite what I used to and on top of that I have now claimed insurance on the family, as well as Eric. We decided it was probably best to have us double covered.
Then Eric went to the dentist today and they want to take his wisdom teeth out the first of the year! Come on girls......you all know how horrible men are when they're "hurt or sick!!" I am working 40 hours a week and still coming home and doing the things I did when I stayed home full time. I put Makennah to bed every night, I bathe her, I feed her, I wash her clothes, I clean her room, I buy diapers, I wash sippy cups, etc. Come on.......can't I get a break?!? Don't get me wrong he is actually getting better and I enjoy every minute I have with her, but it would be nice to just come home, take a bubble bath, paint my nails and go to bed. You know?!? I'm sure you all understand!
Then on top of all this we keep getting one bill collector call after another. We have SO MANY medical bills from Makennah that now they have all been sent to collections agencies even though I am paying on them because we can't pay them off. IT'S TOUGH!!!!!
I enjoy my new job, but I miss being with her sooooo much!! I miss sleeping late and lounging around in our pajamas together while we clean and play and then of course our afternoon walks. Boy do I miss that! They grow up so fast anyways! 13 months already!! Wow!!!
Anyways.....sorry for just dumping on you, but man I feel like I'm about to S...C...R...E...A...M!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Worried!
Posted by MommyCandi at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Girl I am sorry you are going through so much! I know it must be tough. I know sometimes how hard it is to feel like all you do is work and come home and "work" too. Just hang in there girl!
Post a Comment