I am LOVING my new job (even though I miss being home with Makennah sooooo much), but I have came across some very interesting people! Sometimes these parents just have no clue! Let me give you a for instance......I had a lady call the nurse triage line about her 2 year old. She said she has had a runny nose for about 1 1/2 weeks and a cough and just started running fever. I said how high is her fever and she said "I don't know because I don't have a thermometer, but she's hot when I touch her." My number one sign is that she has had this runny nose for a week and half so she shouldn't just now be running fever. My thought was that she has a secondary infection going on. I told her to bring her in to have the doctor check her out. She brought her in and her temp was 104.3.........come on y'all INVEST IN A THERMOMETER when you have kiddos! The doctor sent her for a chest xray in our office and the poor little girl has pneumonia. She brought her back in for a check up the next day and she was in a t-shirt and a diaper.....NO SOCKS, NO HAT, NOTHING. If you don't have enough brains to take care of your kids then please dont' have them!! I love taking care of the kiddos, but sometimes it's soooo hard to keep my mouth closed!
IT'S JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
MANIC MONDAY
Posted by MommyCandi at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment