I have been wanting and needing to get on here and blog, but I don't think my life has stopped in a while - it has been hectic!
Workers comp took sooooo long to release Eric that he lost the job he had at the post office on Monday morning, well we got released on Monday afternoon - pitiful! He has had to find a completely different profession because he can't do what he used to because of his back. We are having such a hard time financially that we just fight fight fight. We have tried not to, but money seriously is EVIL!! I not only feel like our life is falling apart, but our marriage too. We are really struggling right now too!
I'm going to cut this short, because I am so tired of "thinking," "chatting," and "crying." Please just keep us in your prayers!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
Posted by MommyCandi at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can and will agree with you about money being "evil"! We are praying for your family, marriage and finances. Please let us know if we can help in any other way! Love ya girl and stay strong! God is watching over you!
We'll be praying for answers and peace in your financial struggles and marriage struggles. Hang in there!
Post a Comment